Sunday, October 10, 2010

Noam meets the stairwell

On 10-10-10*(see below), Noam Eliezer Seeman got moving. He planted two hands firmly on the second step, pushed himself up, hoisted a chubby little leg in the air, wiggled it up onto the bottom step and POOF he was up one stair. He was so shocked that he looked around to see where he ended up. I don't think that he really believed that he'd managed to start climbing the staircase. So he started all over again. Super grip with hands glued to the stair, knee flung up above shoulder level (really, did he just get his knee that high?!?) until it lands on the right step, and then I-think-I-can-I-think-I-can-I-think-I-can POOF, he's on the second stair!  This is how it continued for the next 3 minutes, until Mr. Noam managed to climb all the way to the top of our winding, cold, Jerusalem stone, if-you-fall-backwards-you're-going-to-split-your-head-open staircase.  And once he got to the top, his face lit up and he started to clap for himself.

I'm thinking that perhaps now would be a good time to install a safety gate. 







*(October 10th, 2010),

No comments:

Post a Comment